Xian I-OPAL Hotel

Xian I-OPAL Hotel
No.195, West Changan Street,China,Xian 710199


Average rating 0.0 based on 0 reviews
Rates From : 37 USD


Xian I-OPAL Hotel has a good view. Xian I-OPAL is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Xian. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of the hotel's smoking area, restaurant, business center, elevator, coffee shop. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Xian I-OPAL.. Xian I-OPAL Hotel was open at 2013 and one of the best hotel in china


Useful Information
Check-In 02:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 165
Number Floors
longitude 108.926984
latitude 34.156875



Xian I-OPAL Hotel photos :







Book Now


 

Welcome to Xian I-OPAL Hotel, and enjoy your room in china

Super SEO Modification Xian I-OPAL Hotel By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2012-05-30T05:25:00-07:00 Xian I-OPAL Hotel 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment