My Jonker Home - Average Rating : 8.3

Hotels in Malacca / Melaka : My Jonker Home
No.3, Jalan Kota Laksamana 1/2, Taman Kota Laksamana, Seksyen 1,Malaysia,Malacca / Melaka 75200

Average rating 8.3 based on 42 reviews
Rates From : 82 USD


My Jonker Home is one of hotels in Malacca / Melaka. My Jonker Home is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Malacca / Melaka. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Facilities like family room, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park are readily available for you to enjoy. The well-appointed guestrooms feature internet access – LAN (complimentary), internet access – LAN, shower, hair dryer, air conditioning. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Malacca / Melaka, My Jonker Home will make you feel instantly at home.. My Jonker Home was open at 2012






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 1
Number Floors

Book Now


 

Welcome to My Jonker Home, Hotels in Malacca / Melaka, Malaysia

Super SEO Modification My Jonker Home - Average Rating : 8.3 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2012-05-31T22:30:00-07:00 My Jonker Home - Average Rating : 8.3 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment