My Inn - Average Rating : 5.3

Hotels in Bintulu : My Inn
Sublot 197,Lot 960, Block 31,Kemena land District, No 95, Kemena Commercial Centre,Malaysia,Bintulu 97000

Average rating 5.3 based on 1 reviews
Rates From : 36 USD


My Inn is one of hotels in Bintulu. My Inn is a popular choice amongst travelers in Bintulu, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Wi-Fi in public areas, family room, room service are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Designed for comfort, guestrooms offer seating area, ironing facilities, air conditioning, satellite/cable TV, desk to ensure a restful night. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Bintulu has to offer by making My Inn your base.. My Inn was open at 2013






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In :00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 21
Number Floors 3

Book Now


 

Welcome to My Inn, Hotels in Bintulu, Malaysia

Super SEO Modification My Inn - Average Rating : 5.3 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2011-05-17T22:51:00-07:00 My Inn - Average Rating : 5.3 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment