1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City - Average Rating : 5.8

Hotels in Shah Alam : 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City
No 9, Jalan Keluli AM 7/AM, Pusat Perniagaan Bukit Raja, Seksyen 7,Malaysia,Shah Alam 40000

Average rating 5.8 based on 42 reviews
Rates From : 28 USD


1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City is one of hotels in Shah Alam. Set in a prime location of Shah Alam, 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City. The well-appointed guestrooms feature refrigerator, television LCD/plasma screen, shower, internet access – wireless, desk. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City.. 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City was open at 2010






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 32
Number Floors

Book Now


 

Welcome to 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City, Hotels in Shah Alam, Malaysia

Super SEO Modification 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City - Average Rating : 5.8 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2011-05-20T13:16:00-07:00 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City - Average Rating : 5.8 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment