Kumpul Kumpul Villa I - Average Rating : 7.2
Hotels in Bali : Kumpul Kumpul Villa I
Jl. Werkudara, Gang Bintang No. 4,Indonesia,Bali
Kumpul Kumpul Villa I is one of hotels in Bali. Located in Legian, Kumpul Kumpul Villa I is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bali. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. To be found at the hotel are smoking area, bicycle rental, family room, car park, airport transfer. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include outdoor pool. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Kumpul Kumpul Villa I.. Kumpul Kumpul Villa I was open at




Book Now
Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 AM
Number Rooms 4
Number Floors
Jl. Werkudara, Gang Bintang No. 4,Indonesia,Bali
Average rating 7.2 based on 2 reviews
Rates From : 57 USD
Kumpul Kumpul Villa I is one of hotels in Bali. Located in Legian, Kumpul Kumpul Villa I is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bali. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. To be found at the hotel are smoking area, bicycle rental, family room, car park, airport transfer. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include outdoor pool. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Kumpul Kumpul Villa I.. Kumpul Kumpul Villa I was open at
Book Now
Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 AM
Number Rooms 4
Number Floors
Welcome to Kumpul Kumpul Villa I, Hotels in Bali, Indonesia
Super SEO Modification
By
Published: 2013-10-25T20:56:00-07:00
Kumpul Kumpul Villa I - Average Rating : 7.2
0 comments:
Post a Comment