Lataliana I Villa - Average Rating : 0.0
Hotels in Bali : Lataliana I Villa
Jl. Camplung Tanduk Gang Melon,Indonesia,Bali
Lataliana I Villa is one of hotels in Bali. Located in Seminyak, Lataliana I Villa is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bali. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Facilities like babysitting, safety deposit boxes, car park, room service, tours are readily available for you to enjoy. Designed for comfort, guestrooms offer kitchenette, bathtub, private pool, seating area, shower to ensure a restful night. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including games room, outdoor pool, garden, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Bali, Lataliana I Villa will make you feel instantly at home.. Lataliana I Villa was open at




Book Now
Useful Information
Check-In 3:00 PM
Check-Out 10:00 AM
Number Rooms 5
Number Floors
Jl. Camplung Tanduk Gang Melon,Indonesia,Bali
Average rating 0.0 based on 0 reviews
Rates From : 1403 USD
Lataliana I Villa is one of hotels in Bali. Located in Seminyak, Lataliana I Villa is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bali. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Facilities like babysitting, safety deposit boxes, car park, room service, tours are readily available for you to enjoy. Designed for comfort, guestrooms offer kitchenette, bathtub, private pool, seating area, shower to ensure a restful night. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including games room, outdoor pool, garden, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Bali, Lataliana I Villa will make you feel instantly at home.. Lataliana I Villa was open at
Book Now
Useful Information
Check-In 3:00 PM
Check-Out 10:00 AM
Number Rooms 5
Number Floors
Welcome to Lataliana I Villa, Hotels in Bali, Indonesia
Super SEO Modification
By
Published: 2013-02-07T00:15:00-08:00
Lataliana I Villa - Average Rating : 0.0
0 comments:
Post a Comment