My Hotel @ Seri Putra - Average Rating : 7.4

Hotels in Kuala Lumpur : My Hotel @ Seri Putra
No. 1-2, Jalan Seri Putra 1/4, Bandar Seri Putra,Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur 43000

Average rating 7.4 based on 10 reviews
Rates From : 25 USD


My Hotel @ Seri Putra is one of hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Set in a prime location of Kuala Lumpur, My Hotel @ Seri Putra puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like car park, family room, elevator, Wi-Fi in public areas are readily available for you to enjoy. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep, including television, non smoking rooms, desk, satellite/cable TV, internet access – wireless (complimentary). The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Kuala Lumpur, My Hotel @ Seri Putra will make you feel instantly at home.. My Hotel @ Seri Putra was open at 2012






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In 12:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 31
Number Floors 3

Book Now


 

Welcome to My Hotel @ Seri Putra, Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Super SEO Modification My Hotel @ Seri Putra - Average Rating : 7.4 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2012-11-27T02:36:00-08:00 My Hotel @ Seri Putra - Average Rating : 7.4 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment