Villa Tulip I - Average Rating : 0.0
Hotels in Bali : Villa Tulip I
Jl. Pungutan 46,Indonesia,Bali
Villa Tulip I is one of hotels in Bali. Villa Tulip I is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Bali. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Wi-Fi in public areas, airport transfer, car park, safety deposit boxes, tours are just some of the facilities on offer. Designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, each room comes with fan, air conditioning, DVD/CD player, satellite/cable TV, television LCD/plasma screen. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including garden, outdoor pool, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Villa Tulip I.. Villa Tulip I was open at




Book Now
Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 1
Number Floors
Jl. Pungutan 46,Indonesia,Bali
Average rating 0.0 based on 0 reviews
Rates From : 198 USD
Villa Tulip I is one of hotels in Bali. Villa Tulip I is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Bali. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Wi-Fi in public areas, airport transfer, car park, safety deposit boxes, tours are just some of the facilities on offer. Designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, each room comes with fan, air conditioning, DVD/CD player, satellite/cable TV, television LCD/plasma screen. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including garden, outdoor pool, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Villa Tulip I.. Villa Tulip I was open at
Book Now
Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 1
Number Floors
Welcome to Villa Tulip I, Hotels in Bali, Indonesia
Super SEO Modification
By
Published: 2012-08-06T10:09:00-07:00
Villa Tulip I - Average Rating : 0.0
0 comments:
Post a Comment