My Hotel @ Mid Valley - Average Rating : 7.1

Hotels in Kuala Lumpur : My Hotel @ Mid Valley
Taman Seputeh,Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur 59200

Average rating 7.1 based on 211 reviews
Rates From : 36 USD


My Hotel @ Mid Valley is one of hotels in Kuala Lumpur. My Hotel @ Mid Valley is a popular choice amongst travelers in Kuala Lumpur, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Smoking area, coffee shop, restaurant, shuttle service, Wi-Fi in public areas are there for guest's enjoyment. Television LCD/plasma screen, hair dryer, interconnecting room(s) available, refrigerator, complimentary bottled water can be found in each guestroom. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, My Hotel @ Mid Valley caters to your needs.. My Hotel @ Mid Valley was open at 2012






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 103
Number Floors 12

Book Now


 

Welcome to My Hotel @ Mid Valley, Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Super SEO Modification My Hotel @ Mid Valley - Average Rating : 7.1 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2012-06-26T15:55:00-07:00 My Hotel @ Mid Valley - Average Rating : 7.1 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment