My Place - Average Rating : 7.6

Hotels in Manila : My Place
22 Fabian dela Rosa Street Loyola Heights,Philippines,Manila

Average rating 7.6 based on 16 reviews
Rates From : 53 USD


My Place is one of hotels in Manila. My Place is conveniently located in the popular Quezon City area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Disabled facilities, meeting facilities, car park, elevator, business center are just some of the facilities on offer. Designed for comfort, guestrooms offer shower, air conditioning, internet access – LAN (complimentary), desk, television LCD/plasma screen to ensure a restful night. Access to the hotel's fitness center will further enhance your satisfying stay. For reliable service and professional staff, My Place caters to your needs.. My Place was open at






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In 2:00 PM
Check-Out 11:00 AM
Number Rooms 9
Number Floors

Book Now


 

Welcome to My Place, Hotels in Manila, Philippines

Super SEO Modification My Place - Average Rating : 7.6 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2011-04-26T21:42:00-07:00 My Place - Average Rating : 7.6 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment