Roda Mas I Hotel - Average Rating : 3.9

Roda Mas I Hotel
Jl. Martadireja I No. 871,Indonesia,Purwokerto

Average rating 3.9 based on 102 reviews
Rates From : 6 USD


Roda Mas I Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Purwokerto area. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. 24hr room service, smoking area, room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park are just some of the facilities on offer. Relax in your comfortable guestroom, featuring television, desk, balcony/terrace, shower, internet access ƒ?? wireless (complimentary). To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as garden. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Purwokerto has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Roda Mas I Hotel.. Roda Mas I Hotel was open at 1982






Book Now
 


Useful Information
Check-In 1:00 PM
Check-Out 12:00 PM
Number Rooms 47
Number Floors
longitude 109.254.012
latitude -7.422.804

Book Now


 

Welcome to Roda Mas I Hotel, Purwokerto, Indonesia

Super SEO Modification Roda Mas I Hotel - Average Rating : 3.9 By Hotel Discount Reservations in Asia Published: 2010-10-03T14:44:00-07:00 Roda Mas I Hotel - Average Rating : 3.9 5 99998 reviews
Please comment with your fb or CTRL+D to bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment